Thursday 5 August 2010

THE BEGINNING

After doing long research and comparison through internet for almost a month about the flight's fare, rate for hotels, rental car's price and places to visit, I finally had my list, with the most affordable price and not too disappointing for all of us, to take a trip to Semarang, Yogyakarta, and Bali. On this trip, I went with Raymond Loh Wey Mun, my Tattoo bro and Vannessa Leong Kim Siew, my Tomboy sis. Both of them are Malaysian that I've known for almost 2 years by now, and we can get along "well enough" because we have something in common, same age level, and ...greedy...of no, that is so rude man....mmmm...yes we have a very high passion for foods. Many kinds of food. Usually on their off day once a week, we go out for tasting new restaurants in Jakarta, or going out of town to sight see some places they'd never been before, while tasting Indonesian traditional foods as well. Those activities drive us to be FATSO more and more, slowly but sure. But at least we enjoy it and feel happy. When people's happy, goes lucky, right. It's really hard to find some one that we can get along with nowadays, not perfectly... of course, that's why I said "well enough". I feel blessed that I have met them and could be like brother and sister. Don't know how long will they be around here, but I thank God for everything I've had. I am really happy we could take this trip together.

No comments:

Post a Comment