Tuesday 10 August 2010

THE LAST DAY

On the last day, Van and Ray went to join the diving and other water sports at Tanjung Benoa. I didn't come with them because I dislike the situation over there. Too crowded I thought. So I decided to go to Vihara Buddha Dharma at Jalan Sunset Road 88, Seminyak. My friend Selvy, several times had asked me to send some medicine to a monk, named Bhante Kirti over there. So, I wanted to see the place. It's a good building but no one there praying. So I just prayed short while, then I left. I also paid visit to Joger shop at Kuta but nothing I bought because there was so crowded and hot. I couldn't stand stay longer inside the shop. Then I dropped by to taste Mbok Limbok Kalasan Fried Chicken at jalan Patih Jelantik. I ate crispy Lele fish and chicken breast, while Wayan only ate chicken. They open 24 hours a day, and we could eat rice and fresh vegetables as much as we want. Beside the stall, there was Mrs Andhika hot rice stall. So I tasted it also. I think, Mrs Anik's was much better than this. So, it's not recommended. Then I went to Hawaii Souvenir store. There I bought the better quality barong shirts with the bigger size for me and Ray. But, there were only 4 colors, so I let Ray picked 2 of them. They didn't have the better quality for smaller size so, I didn't buy for Van. Finished shopping, I called Van and Ray, and apparently they had finished already. So I decided to pick them up. When I arrived there, the in love couple were sitting in the hut, chatting and smiling while staring each other romantically. Did my coming interrupt them ??? Hmm....only God knows. I was introduced to the owner of water sport place, the young Chinese man from Riau, who got married with Bali woman and already run the business for years there. Then we continued the trip to Planet Hollywood at Bali Galleria Shopping World. Its location at jalan By Pass Ngurah Rai, Denpasar. Phone 0361 757827. We bought some T shirts and tasted the drinks and pizza. After taking some pictures, we went to see the Kuta Galleria beside it. There's nothing much to see except shops, so we continued the trip to Discovery Shopping Mall at Kartika Plasa Street, Kuta. We didn't enter the mall, but went straight to the beach behind the mall. We made palms and foot prints on the sands and took pictures of them. Not too long after that, we decided to try the massage at Green Villas Hotel and Spa, at Jalan Dewi Sartika 1BB, Tuban. Phone 0361 766317. Their room was quite good, but not the rate. it's expensive. And Van had a very bad experience about the type of massage she chose. Ray was the one who enjoyed the massage most, while I was just so so. When we're having massage, Orchid sent me sms asking about Wayan. I asked her to join us to have dinner at Chandra suckling pig again. She agreed and Wayan picked her up. Finally we had the last dinner at Chandra. I, as usual didn't eat the suckling pig, but the pork satay, ice ream and tasted the milk pie. I found it delicious so I packed 40 pcs for taking away to Jakarta. Then, we're back to the hotel. We took pictures in front of the car, together with Wayan and Orchid. After paying the rest for the car's rental fee, we're saying good bye to them. Start packing that nite and had some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment