Sunday 8 August 2010

LEAVING YOGYAKARTA


After the amazing dinner at Gajah Wong Restaurant, we're back to our hotel. We're saying good bye to our driver, Indra. He'll be back to Semarang that nite because the next day, he'd already been booked by other customer. We're taking pictures with him and the car too. We're so happy and grateful to have him as our driver and guide during our trip from Semarang to Jogja. Then, we started packing our luggage that nite, because we had a morning flight. After that, taking a bath and.....sleeping. The next morning, we woke up early and prepared to go to the airport. We paid the hotel shuttle to take us to Adisucipto Airport. When we're just leaving, my mobile phone rang. The hotel called me to inform that they hadn't returned my ID yet, so we're back again to take my ID. Luckily in the morning, the traffic wasn't too crowded yet, so we could arrived on time. After checking in, we waited a while, and not too long after that, boarding time. Good bye Jogja. Good bye Stephania. It's nice to have known you all. Our flight to Bali was Mandala Airline RI 579 at 7.30. After 20 years later, finally I had come again to Bali. But this time, I came with my new brother and sister, Ray and Van ........

No comments:

Post a Comment