Monday 9 August 2010

ANDI JAYA SUCKLING PIG AND TEMAN JOGER


One of the favorite place to eat for my beloved bro and sis was Balinese Suckling Pig. That day, we dropped by at Andi Jaya Suckling Pig stall, on our way back from Bedugul to Teman Joger shop at Ubud. The street named Baturity, Luwus village, Tabanan. The stall is on our left. Very crowded and cheap. Luckily we're not late, because, after taking our order, when Ray wanted to have some more, the seller said they had no more. I personally, didn't eat it. I never liked Balinese suckling pig, because it's too wet for me. The dry part only the skin which is crispy. But they were really like it. Then...we went to Teman Joger (Tempat Nyaman Joger). It's a store that sells mostly T shirts with unique words printed on it. They're originally made in Bali. I'm not too keen on their products because I think their T shirt's price is not cheap. So, I just bought one shirt only. Actually I liked a small Chinese model cabinet with many drawers on it, at their store, but I was afraid it would cost me much for the shipping fee to Jakarta. When I asked Orchid about the shipping fee, she said it's not too expensive, but I didn't have much time to go back to that place. May be someday...if I'm lucky I still can get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment