Tuesday 10 August 2010

GOOD BYE ...SAYONARA....AU REVOIR....SELAMAT TINGGAL....BALI

We woke up at 6, took a bath, and checked out from the hotel. While waiting for Wayan at the hotel lobby, Van took pictures of the Balinese lady who did the morning ritual, bringing the offerings to the gods. Then finally Wayan came to take us to the airport. On the way to the airport, we dropped by at Walet Mas Jaya shop - Titiles at jalan raya Kuta No.307 AA. Phone 0361-755032. They sell many kinds of processed meat such as sausages and dried meat, since years ago. We bought some pork sausages. Then we straight went to Ngurah Rai Airport. Luckily our baggage wasn't over weight. So we didn't have to pay extra money for it. Ray and Van ordered boiled noodle at the airport cafetaria, and I didn't. Then they went sight see around the airport shops. I sat at the waiting room, reading my magazine, while waiting for our luggage. When they're back after the boarding call, I straight went to the toilet, before joining them in the queue. Our flight back to Jakarta was Air Asia QZ 7519 at 9.45 Bali time. Bye bye Bali. Hope to see you again very soon.... We arrived at Jakarta at 10.25 and by taxi we went home. Their face looked so exhausted, and so was mine. After the long traffic jam, finally we reached to Van and Ray apartment. After they got out of the cab, I headed straight to my home. Finally, the journey was really over. Hopefully they really enjoyed the trip with me, remember their faces that seemed not so happy. May be I was really a nuisance for their togetherness. May be they just wanted to be more private or intimate, and they were really sorry going for 3 person. Hmmm...... So sorry man, I didn't know if both of you had something in between...hmm.... What can I say....just congratulation to both of you.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete